Monday, February 28, 2011

Minnie Mouse Cake Topper

Minnie Mouse is a popular gal these days! I guess some things never change. I remember my Minnie Mouse themed birthday party. My brother and I both have birthdays in July so we always had to split the cake. Half his theme and half mine. Ah, the memories. 

Back to why your here. I made this cake topper for a little ones 1st birthday. Her cake will look like Minnie Mouse's body and the topper will of course be her head. So cute. Sometimes I wonder how cakes ever get eaten when they are too cute!


SOLD
Custom orders available!

4 comments:

  1. How much will you charge to make one

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello are you still making these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. My shop is currently closed until further notice. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments and stopping by my blog! It is so nice to read what you think!! Have a great day! =)