Sunday, June 19, 2011

Surprise Graduation Party Invites With Video

Here are the surprise party invites for my husband's surprise graduation party for dental school. These were not easy to make but I managed to put together 89 of them. 
 Check out the video to see how they work.

Here is what the invite says on the inside.
 

Press Play!!
 

This is how the invites started out.

Here is how they end up. 89 Cubes in all!

 The details.

Love the little teeth! I cut them all out by hand so I am biased. =)
Pin It


All ready to be stuffed into their envelopes.

I loved hearing about everyone's reactions when they opened these up. Anyone who opened them put them all back together and had other people open them! Too much fun!!!

Custom orders available!

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments and stopping by my blog! It is so nice to read what you think!! Have a great day! =)